Friday, February 7, 2014

And then I was 80...

So I went from the age of 37 to the age of 80 in about 3 weeks. I'm not kidding.  Here are reasons I can say that...

1.  My eyes water constantly from the chemo. It is a side effect. So I walk around with a Kleenex wadded up in my hand or up my sleeve. 
2.  My nose runs constantly again from the chemo. Refer back to #1 for the Kleenex part. 
3.  I've lost my hair and now have to brush my wig.   
4.  I fall asleep randomly in chairs. 
5. I can't remember things. 
6.  My body aches. 
7.  I write "Mrs. Pence" on the Valentines bag I am making for myself. 
8.  I go to bed right after dinner and get up at the crack of dawn. 
9.  I'm always cold. 
10.  I can't remember things. 

I actually laugh at my old age. I know that the reason behind it is saving my life.  I am a-ok with that. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cutest little 80 year old ever. You will be back to your 37 year old self in no time!Keep fighting friend.

Mrs. Pence :) said...

I needed a bag, you were just doing me a favor....

Misty said...

I love 80 year olds!!

marni said...

I wouldn't mess with your 80 year old butt or your 37 year old butt...toughest girl I know.
Xoxo